- The content of the website of CGZ Consulting Group Zurich, Inc., hereinafter CGZ, is carefully selected and kept up to date. If an older information is published, the date is indicated and the content corresponds to the knowledge at the time of the indicated publication. Publications marked with name of the authors represent the opinion of the author, which does not necessarily reflect the opinion of CGZ.
- By viewing and reading the website, no contract is closed for a service of CGZ between the reader and CGZ. The informations on the website are courtesy of CGZ and do not apply as a service. Therefore, CGZ accepts no responsibility for the correctness, completeness and accuracy of the website content. The reader of information published on the CGZ website can use the information at his own risk.
- The CGZ website contains links to third party websites. The operator of the respectively linked websites bears full responsibilitY for the content. CGZ has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and content of linked websites. The indication of a link does not mean that CGZ agrees with the content of the linked website.
- CGZ reviews the linked sites periodically on legality. However, it is not possible to check the linked websites permanently. CGZ does not take over responsibility if the linked websites include unlawful content. As soon as CGZ has informations on questionable content in the linked websites, the link will be removed immediately. CGZ appreciates notification of unlawful content in websites, that are linked.
- Published content on the website of CGZ are subject to Swiss copyright law. Copying, editing, translation, storage, reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems requires written consent of CGZ or the indicated copyright owner in a publication on the CGZ website. Quotations are permitted without consent if the source is cited.
- For a link to the website of CGZ a written consent must be obtained.
- For purely private use,copies and downloads are permitted.
- Whoever wants to use content or other information from the CGZ website, e.g. for use in advertising or publications must obtain a written permission by CGZ. Otherwise such use of the CGZ website is expressly forbidden.